Learn how to make your video brilliant and by leveraging visual variety in your video projects. We’ll discuss composition, audience engagement, and google page rank to create the best plan for your video project.
About the Instructor:
Stu Sweetow is the author of Corporate Video Production, published by Focal Press. He runs Audio Visual Consultants, one of Oakland’s most established video production companies with a studio on upper Grand Ave. He previously taught video production at UC Berkeley Extension and has won several awards for his video productions.
1. Video is an exciting marketing tool. Show stats on meteoric rise in the use of video by companies small and large.
2. Show video samples to demonstrate the various ways video could be used for marketing, startup funding and brand awareness.
3. Explain how to integrate video into social marketing campaigns, and I’ll discuss how Google improves page rank when they see websites with “engagement objects” such as video.
4. Emphasize the importance of getting viewers’ attention right away, and how your videos could stand out from the others with quality imagery and compelling stories.
5. Demonstrate such accessories as tripods, lights and external mics to get optimal video.
6. Discuss editing apps–mobile as well as conventional.
7. Plan your video—individuals/small groups develop ideas and write visual script treatments
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
BART is nearby, AC Transit runs on Broadway
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
No need to bring anything
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-839-2020